This manual has the following areas:
- Getting started. This section covers the basics you need to know
in order to get up and running with PyDev.
- Feature matrix and 'howto' for each feature.
Read this if you want to know what features PyDev has or how to use a specific feature.
- Keybindings:This is a reference chart with some of the
available keybindings that may prove useful to you (I suggest you print it and leave it at your side until
you learn how to master them...).
- Screencasts: Want to see PyDev in action? Screencasts
are probably a good idea...
- Scripting with Jython: Explains how to script PyDev with Jython.
- FAQ: Read it to search for some specific doubt (please, send suggestions to fabiofz at gmail.com
if you're looking for something and didn't find it).